Got tired of cleaning the unnecessary mess created by your immersion blender? Seeking proper replacements?
Then my guide is here to help you with the best immersion blender alternatives. Here you’ll find hand mixers, mashers, countertop blenders, and many more! I’ll state comparative analyses that will help you to choose the perfect one.
So, let’s get started.
Best Immersion Blender Alternatives: Review and Guide 2021
In this section, I will suggest and explain a few products similar to an immersion blender but don’t have the usual issues of an immersion blender. First, let’s get into the review to know more about immersion blender replacements.
1. LILPARTNER Hand Mixer
Now, blend, beat, chop or shred your food items more precisely with LILPARTNER hand mixer. Be it dry fruits or veggies, cakes or cookies, eggs or icings, this mixer can mix it all that too with three different attachments!
- 5 Adjustable Speeds: Every food item isn’t the same. Similarly, the speed required for mixing these items won’t be the same. So, you’re getting 5 different speeds in this grinder for mixing cakes, cookies, sauces, salads, and many more. Moreover, the turbo option gives an extra boost for cutting hard ingredients evenly.
- Durable Material: The sturdy beater is made of stainless steel. That means it’s rust-resistant. The whisk and beaters provided are really strong as they can chop large pieces in no time. Additionally, the mixer doesn’t get damaged due to the contact of any sort of acidic or alkaline items.
- Two-way Heat Dissipation: Many mixers, especially immersion blenders, heat up after working for a long time. This beater is totally safe as heat dissipates quite efficiently through it. There are two ways to remove heat. The front and the back part has several spaces to dissipate heat.
- Trouble Free Disassembly: Disassemble the beater in touch! The one-touch ejection system makes the disassembly real easy. Besides, a box is provided for storing all the attachments inside. The countertop doesn’t look messy at all as the mixer is quite easy to store.
- Stand-alone Feature: No more worrying about your countertop getting stained. The beater can stand vertically all alone, which keeps the surroundings much clean. In addition, you can take it as an immersion blender substitute as its operation is hassle-free.
2. ROZI Stand Mixer
A robust mixer that can tilt while mixing is this one from ROZI. Included splatter shield saves the ingredients from splitting and keeps the space tidy.
- Powerful Motor: Starting from light egg whites to thick dough, the blender can handle it all accurately. The 660W motor gets things done quite swiftly. Even the stickiest bread dough takes the shortest time. Hard ingredients are chopped evenly without keeping any chunks.
- Sturdy Bowl: A shiny bowl is included with the blender, which is of top-notch quality. The wide bowl can hold large batches inside without letting them spill out. In addition, this 22cm wide bowl bears two sturdy handles planted oppositely to each other. You can carry the bowl conveniently irrespective of its weight with these handles.
- Mixing Accessories: Three different mixing tools are essential upgrades to your kitchen appliances. Hook, beater, and a whisk can make your baking work easier. The hook is for dough, the beater is for eggs, and when the whisk is for batters or creams. Now, you can make restaurant-style desserts or savory’s at home.
- Even Mixing: Absolutely no chunks! You’ll get accurate consistency using this mixer. This mixer isn’t similar to immersion blenders. Immersion blenders take more time and do not ensure proper mixing. The sharp blades provide smooth purees or juices in the shortest possible time.
- Anti-slip Footpads: The stability of the blender is mindboggling. The anti-slip base keeps the beater steady without creating any mess. It can be a great alternative as immersion blenders aren’t stable at all.
3. Hamilton Beach Food Processor
No more stopping the blender in between as the attached scraper is here to the rescue. So, save your valuable time by using a Hamilton Beach food processor.
- Huge Capacity: The blender has a huge capacity with a compact design. It’s a 10cup bowl to handle large batches. You won’t have to blend again and again by dividing the ingredients into small portions. It saves both time and energy. It’s a great option to make your cooking procedures comfortable.
- Versatile: An all-in-one food processor, you may say. Mincing, pureeing, emulsifying, chopping, grinding, shredding, slicing, and what not! Dual speed helps to get variable consistencies. One is a low speed, and the other is a high speed. The different processes and speeds help to keep the taste intact.
- Bowl Scraper: Built-in scraper keeps the ingredients towards the blade. The scraper scrapes the sides and ensures an even blend. In addition, it maintains the continuity of the mixer as you don’t need to turn it off and push the ingredients downward. So, you can again save your time with this one.
- Sliding and Shredding Disc: Get skinny slices of fruits and properly shredded cheese with the help of the sliding and shredding disc. The disc has both slicing and shredding parts on both sides. In addition, the stainless steel-made disc is reversible.
- BPA Free: BPA is an organic compound that isn’t safe for our health. Many plastic products are made using this compound. But this mixer is healthy for you. It’s BPA-free, and so your foods don’t get adulterated. The nutrition remains intact even after turning the ingredients into a paste.
4. Oster Core 16-Speed Blender
No more guessing game! Oster Core has brought blenders with dual jars where you can measure the number of constituents. In addition, it has 16 different speeds, a sturdy S-blade, and many more fantastic features.
- 16 Variable Speeds: How long will you have the foods of the consistency? Smoothies and purees need to be processed whole differently, isn’t it? So, this mixer has 16 different speeds to introduce your taste buds differently to each food item. For example, crushing ice and making pizza dough requires just a press now.
- Durable S-Blade: Often, the blades get broken while crushing ice or any other hard element. But you indeed won’t have to experience any such accidents with this amazing blender. The S-shaped blade is tough and can crush the hardest of ingredients in a jiffy.
- Trouble-Free Cleaning: You can get to every nook and corner of this mixer. The blades are detachable, and moreover, they are rust-resistant. The jars are made of glass and don’t get stained easily. You can just clean it with water or a small amount of dishwasher as well.
- Innumerable Settings: You can claim it as the suitable one among all the immersion blender alternatives due to its various features. There are both high and low settings.
- Lightweight: It’s giant but not heavy. A spacious jar along with the motor gives a heavy appearance. But you’ll be glad to know that it’s only 9pounds altogether. You can shift it anywhere at your convenience.
5. DmofwHi 9-Speed Electric Hand Mixer
Control the speed and time quite precisely with DmofwHi digital mixers. It’s the perfect hand mixer instead of an immersion blender for soup, dough, batter, and many more.
- Digital Screen: Hand mixers are traditional indeed. But this one’s a traditional one with digital features and display. An automated screen is there which digitally shows speed. Time also shows up on the screen as a built-in timer is provided.
- Overheat Protection: The immersion blenders get overheated quickly and continue to work. But that doesn’t happen in the case of this mixer. Instead, the hand mixer turns off automatically when it starts to get overheated.
- 9 Different Speeds: 9 different settings make it a multifunctional one. You can choose different speeds for each task. For instance, while grinding dry fruits, you can simply start with a lower speed to prevent splitting ingredients. And then you can speed it up as you want. Even beginners will enjoy using it.
- Safety Locks: The mixer is equipped with safety locks to prevent unwanted situations. The locks are present in the attachment site of the whisks or beaters. The tool with two locking positions should be placed on the left hole, and the tool with one position should be placed on the right hole.
- Attachments: Appetizers require different tools for mixing various elements. For that reason, you’re getting 2 hooks for dough, two beaters, and whisks that are balloon-shaped.
6. Mueller Austria Dual Speed Chopper
Finishing large batches without even spending any electricity sounds impossible, right? But Mueller Austria chopper has made this possible. A heavy-duty chopper which is manual.
- Dual Speed: You can set high or low speed as your preference in this chopper. Just set the speed and pull the handle, and you’re getting finely chopped v
- eggies. The high speed is mainly for fine cuts, and the low speed is for a coarse cut. Its operation is really very easy.
- Multifunctional: Don’t let the word “chopper” confuse you! It not only chops veggies and meat, it can also beat eggs or grind nuts. The blade is efficient in every way possible. The jar remains stable while working, so it’s not similar to immersion blenders. Besides, it can handle large batches as it has a huge capacity.
- Easy Cleaning: Its cleaning procedure is easy-peasy as it doesn’t bear many parts. Just the lid and the jar are to be washed, which are detachable. The food processor is a manual one, so you can wash every corner finely. You needn’t take any extra precautions.
- Portable: The motor in the electric blenders makes the blender really heavy. This mixer doesn’t have any motor, so it’s light-weighted. No cords are required to operate it, and so you can operate it anytime and anywhere. This portable jar is super easy to store and shift.
- Durable Material: The mixer is durable due to its materials. The jar is made of hard plastic, which is harmless. The stainless steel-made blade is rust-resistant and really sharp. Suitable for cutting large veggies. The handle has got a nice grip, and it’s sturdy as well.
7. FLYINGSEA Potato Masher
Are you looking for an immersion blender substitute? Then just go for FLYINGSEA potato masher. It’ll be a great addition to your kitchen appliances, no doubt!
- Rust-resistant: It’s an 18-10 stainless steel-made masher which is rust-proof. It’s healthy as it isn’t made with any harmful elements. No heavy metals are used in it. The masher doesn’t even damage due to the contact of acidic and alkaline elements.
- Smooth Polishing: A sleek and shiny piece indeed. The edges aren’t sharp at all. The handle is tightly fit with the anterior part. Its shine will remain the same as its corrosion and rust-proof. It looks more glossy after washing. You hang it anywhere in your kitchen.
- Efficient Masher: Small in structure but big in features! It doesn’t make only mash potatoes but also can mash turnips, bananas, beans, etc. It can also mix different fruits or beat and fold eggs quite efficiently. You can process any soft-cooked Ingredient through this masher.
- Handy: You won’t even feel the weight; it’s that light. Its presence is negligible, trust me. The masher is a handy one with only 6 oz. weight. The handles got a good grip as well.
- Fine Holes: You must be thinking that the masher may create scratches all over the bowl or pot. But no! The edges are very smooth, which prevents scratches. The holes in the front portion are in perfect sizes. The inner part of the hole is comparatively sharp for mashing foods properly.
What to Use instead of an Immersion Blender for Soup?
Immersion blenders are risky in the case of blending hot soups. So, you need to look for an alternative.
Instead of stick blenders, you may use a hand mixer or a countertop blender. These do not get overheated while blending hot soups. Besides, there’s no way of the hot soup spilling out of the container. Whereas, you may face all these difficulties if you go with an immersion blender for making soup.
Hand Mixer vs Immersion Blender: Which one is the best?
We often get confused between a hand mixer and an immersion blender. So, we can hopefully know which one’s the best through the table sited below:
|1) A hand mixer is mainly for combining different foods or fruits.
|1) An immersion blender is mainly for turning foods into liquid.
|2) It isn’t suitable for making smoothies or soft drinks.
|2) It’s perfect for making drinks or various liquids.
|3) Hand mixers have both blades and beaters.
|3) Immersion blenders have blades only.
|4) Hand mixers can crush hard ingredients like ice.
|4) These blenders aren’t suitable for blending hard ingredients.
|5) It can be used 3times or more in a week.
|5) It’s not suitable for frequent uses.
So, we can conclude by saying that a hand mixer may be better in some cases than an immersion blender.
How to Make Juice or Batters without an Immersion Blender?
You can simply use the alternatives of an immersion blender to make juice or batters.
In the case of juice, you may use a countertop blender or a food processor. These can make smooth juice without keeping any chunks. And for batters, you can simply go with a hand mixer. Hand mixers are perfect for dough or batters. You may even look for blenders that have different attachments like dough hooks, beaters, and whisks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1#. Is immersion blenders worth the price?
Answer: It wholly depends on your needs. An immersion blender is mainly recommended for making smoothies or purees. So, if you can make good use of it, then it’s definitely worth the price.
Q2#. How many watts should an immersion blender be? Is it too much?
Answer: An immersion blender should be around 150-300watts as it’s not for heavy duties or large batches. Besides, they do not carry powerful motors.
Q3#. Are immersion blenders messy?
Answer: Yes, immersion blenders are messy. If you do not submerge the blender solely, then you’re sure to confront a huge mess. Other than that, food may split anyway.
Q4#. How long can you run an immersion blender?
Answer: You cannot run an immersion blender for a long time at a stretch as it gets overheated quickly. You can use it for about 1minute and then you need to have a 30-50seconds interval.
Q4#. Will immersion blenders scratch pots?
Answer: Usually, these blenders leave scratches if you touch the bottom while using them. However, some blenders have guards in their blades that prevent scratches.
In this guide, I’ve tried to introduce you to some of the best immersion blender alternatives. Now, you can replace your immersion blender with the really useful ones for you without any doubt. So do share this guide with your near and dear ones and help them get out of the dilemma.