There are different kinds of well-known blenders. So you might have some confusion if you are new to buying a blender for making different types of juices, and other types of food with a quick process with a good quality of blender.
Today, I would like to talk about blenders with you. On our swampy days, we want to drink and eat fresh and healthy foods by clicking on one button. And many people are interested to know regardless if buying a NutriBullet blender is worth it or not!!
Buying a NutriBullet blender is an appraisement. After purchasing this blender, I have tried to scrutinize it deeply. It can make creamy smoothies, blend fresh and frozen juices of fruits and vegetables, nuts, green leaf, and so on.
As you know, there are different categories of NutriBullet Blenders, you can choose any of them, and it won’t be your loss. So buying a NutriBullet blender is undoubtedly worth it.
What are the Best NutriBullet Blenders of all Time?
As I have tried some of the NutriBullet Blenders, I thought of sharing the reviews about the three best NutriBullet Blenders, and I hope you will like them.
- NutriBullet 600 series Blender
- NutriBullet RX N17-1001 Blender
- NutriBullet Balance Bluetooth Smart-Blender
1. NutriBullet 600 series Blender:
NutriBullet blender is constructed of plastic graphite in color with the power of 600 watts. The dimensions of this product are 25.7* 14.6* 34.5, and the weight is only 4.19 pounds.
This is specially designed for one to two persons, and this will provide you with a perfect consistency of mixtures of foods. Moreover, they are suitable for making thicker consistency.
I would highly recommend it for you to buy if you want to use it every day at an affordable price. Now, let’s see what their hidden special features are.
- Fast-moving blender: As it is a fast-moving blender, it can break down vegetables, fruits, nuts and make different types of juices, pulp finely with the power of 600 watts using a high-level technology. But please cut or chop veggies and fruits in smaller pieces before you put them into the blender.
- Additional tools: With this price, you will get some different tools with blenders which is an excellent option because you do not need to purchase extra equipment to help you save your expense. You will get other tools: high torque power base, extractors, tall cup (680 ml), short cup ( 511 ml), handled comfort lip ring, a user manual with recipes, Pocket nutritionists, and a fresh lid.
- User-friendly: You can make any drink, pulp and paste vegetables, fruits, and others easily without any effort. This is simply a tally cup with high rotating power; you put the ingredients, lock it, switch it on, and you will get the desired items you want to make.
- Lustrous and close-packed: The outer sections of the blender have a shiny and smooth surface which gives you a stylish look. And this is small in size; you can keep it in the kitchen cabinetry. And there won’t be any problems as the cups are designed to keep in the dishwasher. For this, cleaning them is very easy, and all you need to do is warm water inside the cup and shake it.
2. NutriBullet RX N17-1001 Blender:
NutriBullet RX N17-1001 Blender is black, constructed of aluminum that is 110 volts with the power of 1700 watts. Their dimension is 15.16* 15.6* 13.11 inches.
In my opinion, it is one of the second-best blenders of all the other types of NutriBullet blender. Do you know why?
It is perfect for a large family as it has a 30-ounces cup and pitcher, which is 1 liter. To learn, let’s see their unique features.
- Heating cycle: With this blender, you can blend hot soap, sauces, and light texture gravy. Therefore, it is known as a nutrient extractor. It will stop when it is done because they are designed automatically to do so.
- Additional tools: In this blender, you will get different tools such as an extractor blade, 45 oz cup with handles, vented cap, pitcher lid, lip ring, stay-fresh reliable sealable lids, and natural information for the health recipe book. Using this, your blending method will be better.
- Unstressed cleaning: The cleaning method is very easy for this blender, saving you time. All you need to do is rinse with water and soap in the cup and pitcher, switch on the blender to clean it. Do not use hot water to rinse; use tap water to wash it. It can last for one year, or if you are lucky, you can probably use it for two years if you operate it properly.
- Motor power: The motor of this blender has 1700 watts which are strong enough to blend warm will and sauces with delicate textures. Read the instructions before you put anything hot in this blender.
3. NutriBullet Balance Bluetooth Smart-Blender:
NutriBullet Balance Bluetooth Smart-Blender is not any less than other types of blender. They are made of stainless steel, which is black. Their dimensions are 15.7*7.36*14.41 inches.
It has all the features that may hearten you to purchase this blender, and it has high energy efficiency with 1200 watts.
- Bluetooth Smart technology: As this blender is anchored with Bluetooth Smart technology, it connects with NutriBullet Balance Bluetooth Smart-Blender and enumerates the correct temperatures of the foods or smoothies you are making.
You can connect your phone with this blender to take the proper enumeration of the values. So you do not have to worry about the temperature settings if you are not sure about it.
- Inventive Blender: Connecting with the internet, you can set what you want to make. For example, Today, you are craving a butterscotch’s smoothies.
For this, you need to connect your smartphone with this blender and write the words Butterscotch; all will be set by this blender automatically- the recipe will come up, and you need to put the recipes written on the blender. Don’t worry; it won’t synchronize your data.
How Many Models of NutriBullet Blenders are There?
NutriBullet Blenders are of different shapes, sizes, blending power, and prices. There are mainly two types of Blenders from this brand. We can see these types of models in other brands also.
There are mainly two types such as Full-size blender, which is for large groups of people such as your family: It helps you blend a large amount of juice, soups, sauce and other different types of food ingredients you want to eat.
Another one is for a Half-sized blender which is only for personal use. Buying it won’t make you lose; if you are talking about the blender, the matter is how well it can mix, which gives you good consistency and durability. As it is small, you can also take it anywhere, and cabinetry will take little space.
So buying Full-Sized and Half-Sized blenders is worth it. From this blend, the durability time may vary, such as some of them lasting for one year and others up to 5 to 6 years.
How to Clean a Nutribullet Blender?
Washing a NutriBullet blender is relatively easy. It is the same as the other Blenders. Cleaning a blender properly is very important because a foul smell may diffuse if you do not pass it immediately. So let’s clean a NutriBullet blender.
- First, remember to switch off the blender. Do not forget to disconnect the power of the NutriBullet blender.
- Put some water and dish soap into the cup of the blender. Switch on the blender. Rinse it with water.
- You can do this with your hand and shake it vigorously so that no food remains inside the narrow sections of the cup and lid. To clean the outer part of the blender, you can gently clean it with a sponge.
How long Does a NutriBullet Last?
The durability time of a NutriBullet blender may vary, such as some of them lasting for one year and others up to 5 to 6 years. Before you make anything, ensure that you have read all the instructions correctly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1#. Can you Blend hot liquids in a Nutribullet Blender?
You know, there are different models of NutriBullet blender. Some of them are designed to put hot liquids in this blender, and others may not. So before you go shopping, make sure you have set your mind to buy hot setting options. Yes, you can hot liquids such as soups, sauces, and other gravy.
Q2#. Can you Blend raw Vegetables and fruits in a Nutribullet Blender?
Yes, you can blend raw vegetables and fruits in a Nutribullet blender. But make sure you have chopped all the particles into smaller pieces. If you want to put in a raw one, you have to water it again and again. Another thing is that if you boil the vegetables before you put them into it, it will help as you know vegetables are harder than fruits and reduce your time as you do not need to put water repeatedly until it gets soft.
Q3#. Is it Possible to make Juice with ice cubes in a Nutribullet Blender?
No, it won’t be a good idea to make juice with ice cubes in a NutriBullet blender. These types of Blenders are not designed for crushing ice. If you want to forcefully put ice cubes in the cup, your blender may stop working. So following the instructions will always help.
Now you know the best blenders of NutriBullet and if these are worthy of buying or not! In my website’s review section, you will find articles about blenders’ different types and price ranges. If you want to know, you can go around there. To learn more about any topic, you can ask us.